The self-propelled trolley Trolly200 is an innovative device that allows the installation of concrete and stone elements limiting human work to a minimum. Together with the Mickey series (Mickey100 and Mickey155) machines, the trolley is a set that will replace not only the work of people but also the use of other lifting devices. The maximum load capacity of the entire set is up to 200 kg, which makes it a perfect combination when laying multi-yard squares and pavements. The use of modern manipulators makes controlling the device simple and intuitive, and the durable construction makes the truck resistant to all working conditions in the construction industry.
WHAT YOU GAIN WITH A TROLLY200:
- The ability to lift up to 200 kg without using human force.
- An extremely comfortable way to lay concrete and stone elements.
- Everything in one place – no need to use other lifting devices.
- Limiting the number of employees to a minimum – one person is enough!
- Much shorter working time.
The most important advantages of the trolley:
- Wireless power supply.
- Possibility of laying boards by one operator.
- Self-propelled drive wheels.
- The load can be lifted to a height of almost 2 meters.
- Range of motion forward / backward and torsion.
- Solid S355 steel construction.
- The device is resistant to dust, dust and rain.
- Possible work on uneven terrain.
- High safety standard when performing work.
- Intuitive and simple operation.