Sales Executive for the foreign markets
Salary: 8,200 PLN net
- Have experience in cross-border sales
- Know modern sales techniques and know how to use them
- Want to make good money every month
- Are natural in networking
- Like foreign business trips
- Are persistent in pursuit of the goal
- Are fluent English user
- Are good at public performances in front of several dozen people
- Have experience in using Google Meet, Zoom, or Microsoft Teams
- Have high interpersonal communication skills
- Like challenges
- Never rest on your laurels
We definitely want to meet you! 🙂
CatchShift was launched because we saw an opportunity in a relatively narrow market, which is vacuum lifting equipment used in the construction industry. We have over 10 years of experience in working with excellent equipment made by VIAVAC. We are the distributor of that brand, but we also decided to create our own product that’s adjusted to the needs of customers from different areas of this market. We believe that our ideas, supported by our experience and the top quality of our tools, enable our clients to achieve their goals quickly and safely. We know that we can fulfill our customers’ expectations only by working with the best team of professionals.
Currently, we are looking for a manager responsible for the foreign markets. We are looking for someone exceptionally motivated, with self-organization, and the ability to encourage customers to use our tools. You will also be responsible for cultivating good relations with our foreign customers.
What will you be responsible for?
We have already researched potential markets, so once you get acquainted with them, we will together decide where to put you in the first phase.
Your activity will involve:
- Looking for new customers (you will use LinkedIn and Google, but we are willing to consider other tools that you use)
- Active cooperation with the marketing department (a meeting once a week)
- Networking and building long-term relations with distributors, rentals, and service companies all around the world
- Presenting offers
- Conducting online meetings
- Participating in foreign business trips
- Negotiations and closing deals
- Using CRM software
- Reporting the results of your work (once a month)
- Participating in fairs and other events
- Public speeches during fairs and workshops (rarely)
- Participating in the ordering process (ad hoc)
First off, we will select a few markets for you. As you develop your skills, you will take on more markets or be promoted to the position of sales director. Then, you will manage our sales team worldwide.
- Work that will make you proud at the company you will want to stay with
- Foreign trips (and many of them)
- The possibility of meeting great people all around the world
- Great atmosphere and tremendous team where everyone matters and is respected
- Salary of 8,200 PLN net on a full-time employment contract, or 11,900 PLN + VAT on a B2B contract
- The possibility to earn more in the future as our sales increase. You can make up to 15,000 PLN net + VAT (B2B), or, if you become a sales director, 18,000 PLN net + VAT (B2B)
- Annual leave increased by 3 days every year
- No-office policy (you can work wherever you’d like) or a rented office and business trips
- Flexible working time depending on the working time of your customers
- Necessary working tools: a high-quality laptop and smartphone
- The possibility to grow your skills through training and workshops
How to apply:
If you answered yes to all the questions in the first section of this ad and you match our working culture (check>>>), you can apply through our email: email@example.com. Please send us:
- Your resume
- A short mp3 in English with answers to 2 questions:
- How many foreign customers did you visit last year, and in what countries?
- Why would you like to work at our company?
Bear in mind that only full applications (with resume and mp3) will be considered.
By applying by email, you agree to the processing of your personal data (email address) by the Administrator (CATCHSHIFT sp. z o.o. based in Wolsztyn, Przemysłowa 2 street, firstname.lastname@example.org) for the purpose of recruitment.
Discover the organizational culture of our group of companies >>>